Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 1pm to 2:15pm, by appointment only.
What to expect at your Fracture Clinic appointment:
- allow 2-3 hours for your appointment
- during your appointment you may be seen by a nurse, doctor, or Allied Health professional
doctor may recommended you attend the Medical Imaging Department during your appointment
- during your appointment if the doctor recommends you need an operation, please complete the relevant paperwork (RFA / Recommendation for Admissions) and hand directly to Admissions located on level 4 of the hospital.
What to bring with you:
- valid Medicare card
- images/scans/test results
- relevant Workers Compensation documents
- there is a nominated fee for patients attending the clinic without a Medicare card