Byron Central Hospital provides a range of services including: emergency services, mental health, birthing and maternity services, and ambulatory and allied health services.
Select from the departments and services to learn more.
- Byron Bay Taxis & Limousines: 24hrs a day. Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme available. Phone: (02) 6685 5008
- Blanchs Bus Service: regular public service with a bus shelter on-site. Route 640 (Blanchs Service) Ballina – Lennox Head – Suffolk Park – Byron Bay – Mullumbimby. Concessions available.
For timetable call (02) 6686 2144 or visit www.blanchs.com.au
- Tweed Byron Ballina Community Transport: a not-for-profit service funded to help older people, people with a disability, their carers and others who have difficulty accessing public transport. To book call 1300 875 895 or email@example.com
- Byron Shire Respite Services: People requiring assistance can contact the Program coordinator for assessment on (02) 6685 1921
- United Protestant Association of NSW Limited (UPA): a Christian care organisation, providing transport assistance.
Phone: (02) 6628 5559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org