Providing feedback, complaints and compliments about your experience helps NNSWLHD make our services better for everyone. We encourage you to share your experience with us.
Here’s how you can provide feedback:
- speak directly to our staff about the care you receive
- complete the feedback form on our website.
- email the consumer relations team
- complete a feedback form available from our facilities and hand it to the receptionist
- write to: Consumer Relations/Privacy Manager, Northern NSW Local Health District, Locked Mail Bag 11, Lismore, NSW 2480.
For an independent investigation
If you would prefer an independent investigation, you can contact the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission. They are not part of NSW Health, and can independently investigate the complaint for you.
NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
Locked Mail Bag 18, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012
Telephone (toll free): 1800 043 159