Fever Clinics in Northern NSWThere are four (4) hospital Fever Clinics in the Northern NSW Local Health District. They are located at:
- Byron Central Hospital – 54 Ewingsdale Road, Ewingsdale, NSW 2481 | Open 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week
- Grafton Base Hospital – Arthur Street, Grafton, NSW 2460 | Open 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week
- Lismore Base Hospital – Uralba Street, Lismore, NSW 2480 | Open 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week
- The Tweed Hospital – Solander Street, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485 | Open 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week
A pop up drive through clinic is now operating in Byron Bay as of Friday 23 July:
- Byron Bay QML Pathology Drive-Through, Cavanbah Sports Ground, 249 Ewingsdale Rd, Byron Bay – open until 4pm Friday. Open Saturday and Sunday from 8am
There are many more testing clinics in Northern NSW, and more than 400 testing clinics across the state.
For the full list, and information on what to expect when getting a COVID-19 test, such as self-isolating and getting your results, visit:
If attending another Emergency Department for assessment of COVID-19, please advise staff immediately on arrival. You can also phone (not visit) your regular GP for advice and to arrange testing.