- 8.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri).
Child & Family Health ClinicFree service to assist and support families caring for children 0 to 5 years of age. Child and Family Health Nurses provide regular developmental screening from birth to 5 years or age as well as providing information and support on breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition, introducing solids, growth and development, sleep and settling, parenting, immunisation, dental care, child safety and community services.
- Age 0-5.
- Monday – By appointment only
- Tuesday – By appointment only
- Wednesday – By appointment only
- Thursday – By appointment only
- Friday – By appointment only
Location of Service
Grafton Community Health, Arthur Street, Grafton NSW 2460