- General Paediatric’s Clinic: Tuesday 9.00am-12.30pm
- Developmental and Behaviour Clinic: Thursday 9.00am-12.30pm
Murwillumbah District Hospital – Outpatient Clinic – PaediatricsThis Clinic provides paediatric care for children and neonates who have birthed in the Tweed Byron network hospitals (including Tweed, Murwillumbah and Mullumbimby Hospitals) and reside in the Tweed/Byron Area.
- Children up to the age of 16 years
- Eligibility: Any child who requires Paediatric review and has birthed at a Tweed Byron network hospital or lives in the Tweed/Byron Area
- GP referral accepted. Referrals are collated by the Paediatric Administration Officer then reviewed weekly by Staff Paediatrician and triaged to the appropriate clinic. An appointment is booked by the Paediatric Administration Officer and correspondence is forwarded to the parents/carer. All referrals to be faxed to: (07) 5506 7950
Location of Service
Murwillumbah District Hospital Ewing Street, Level 1 Paediatric Ward, Murwillumbah, NSW 2484, Australia