- 8.00am to 6.00pm (Mon-Fri), 9.30am-4.30pm (Sat/Sun/Public Holidays)
Murwillumbah District Hospital – Medical ImagingThe Medical Imaging Department provides medical imaging for public hospital and privately referred patients. The department provides General Radiology including Dental OPG and Cephalography, state of the art low dose 16 slice spiral Computerised Tomography, including CT Angiography and a broad array of Ultrasound procedures.
- Phone the Medical Imaging Department between 8.00am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday to make an apppointment
- The Medical Imaging Department is available to undertake medical imaging for public hospital and privately referred patients between 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and public hospital patients only between 9.30am to 5.30pm hours on weekends and public holidays
- The Ultrasound service is only available on Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm
- The CT service is only available on Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm. An “on call” service is available (except Ultrasound and CT) outside these hours for emergency cases only and upon the specific request of the attending V.M.O.
- All privately referred patients require a referral from their Doctor and to have a current Medicare card
Location of Service
Murwillumbah District Hospital Ewing Street, Ground Floor, Murwillumbah, NSW 2484, Australia