- The service operates 8:30 to 4:45pm (7 days) with an on-call emergency service outside these hours.
- An on-call and after hours service is available for urgent x-rays
Maclean District Hospital Hospital – Medical ImagingThe Medical Imaging Department provides an X-ray service to Inpatients, patients presenting to the Emergency Department and Private Outpatients. X-rays can be printed or burned to a CD if requested by the Specialist. An Ultrasound service available Mon – Fri.
- Access via Maclean District Hospital Emergency Department
- Private Outpatients will require a signed request from a GP or Specialist
- Inpatients and Emergency patients will require a signed request form from the Doctor on duty
Location of Service
Medical Imaging, Maclean District Hospital, 21 Union Street, Maclean, 2463