- Maternity Unit: Between 10am-1.30pm and 4pm-8pm. Contact the Midwife in-charge for exceptions.
- Paediatric Ward: Parents no restrictions. Other visitors 8am-12pm and 2pm-7pm
- General Wards: Between 10am-8pm.
- Coronary Care: Between 12pm-8pm.
- ICU and HDU: Beteeen 12pm-8pm. Restricted visitors between 9am-12pm. Contact nurse in-charge for exceptions.
Services We Provide
The Lismore Base Hospital provides a wide range of accessible healthcare services to the public. The information provided in this directory is aimed at making it easier for everyone to understand what services are available and how to access them. Select from the services listing on the right of the screen to learn more about these services, or download the Lismore Hospital Patient Information Directory.
Lismore Hospital Patient Information Directory
Hours of Service
The Lismore Hospital is open 24hrs, 365 days per year
Uralba Street, Lismore, NSW 2480, Australia
(02) 6621 8000 (02) 6621 7088
Director Medical Services
Dr Katherine Willis Sullivan
(02) 6620 2353
Executive Director RCHSG/
General Manager LBH
(02) 6620 2354
Director of Nursing and Midwifery
(02) 6620 7577