- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Bonalbo District Hospital – Emergency DepartmentThe Emergency Department provides 24hr/7 days a week Emergency services to anyone requiring this service. On-call GP Visiting Medical Officer’s and Emergency Nurses service this department. On presentation to the Emergency department, the patient will be assessed by an Emergency Nurse and triaged.
- The facility provides a service to all members of the general public
- Presentations by ambulance or self presentation
- Emergency Care is care provision for urgent or life threatening conditions that cannot be managed by a local general practitioner
- If you are an overseas visitor please enquire as to whether you are entitled to the Reciprocal Health Care Agreement, have valid private health insurance or Travel Insurance
Location of Service
Emergency Department, Bonalbo District Hospital, Clarence Way, Bonalbo, 2469