- 7.30am – 4.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Urbenville Community Health – Chronic & Complex Conditions Nurse PractitionerEducation and support is provided by a nurse practioner for people with chronic disease (such as heart disease, hypertension, Renal Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease [COPD] and/or type 2 diabetes). Education and health assessments are provided to help clients to self-manage their chronic conditions.
- This service is outreached to Urbenville by a visiting Nurse Practitioner and offered on a needs only basis
- Access available to NSW residents over age 16. Clients must have a principle diagnosis of one of the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases – Diabetes, Heart Disease, Heart Failure or Hypertension
- Access to the program is by GP’s referral, multi disciplinary service providers, self or carer referrals
- Contact Urbenville Community Health for further enquiries and on how to obtain an appointment
Location of Service
Urbenville Rural Hospital, Beaury St, Urbenville NSW 2475, Australia