The 5-year plan has a strong focus on developing foundational research capability and capacity in a number of key areas including:
1. Promoting a culture of research
2. Developing and growing research
3. Providing support and resources for research
4. Building skills in the entire workforce to use research effectively
5. Celebrating and recognising research achievements
It is envisaged that the plan will provide a strong framework for growing research in the LHD, with the goal to become a research engaged organisation where staff use research to solve local problems aligning with LHD, state and national priorities. Please click on the link below to download the Northern NSW LHD Research Strategic Plan, 2019-2024.