The North Coast HIV and Related Programs (HARP) unit provides services across both the Northern NSW and Mid North Coast Local Health Districts, covering the geographic area from Johns River to Tweed Heads and west to Woodenbong and Dorrigo.
- Sexual health information, screening, testing, treatment and management and support
- HIV specialist services
- Hepatitis B & C specialist services
- Harm Reduction service – Needle Syringe Program (NSP)
- Aboriginal sexual health promotion, education and information
- Sexual health promotion, education and information
- Sexual health management, referral and counselling services.