The North Coast HIV and Related Programs (HARP) unit provides services across both the Northern NSW and Mid North Coast Local Health Districts, covering the geographic area from Johns River to Tweed Heads and west to Woodenbong and Dorrigo.
- Sexual health information, screening, testing, treatment and management and support
- HIV specialist services
- Hepatitis B & C specialist services
- Harm Reduction service – Needle Syringe Program (NSP)
- Aboriginal sexual health promotion, education and information
- Sexual health promotion, education and information
- Sexual health management, referral and counselling services.
Please click on the relevant program area for more information about these North Coast services:
- Viral Hepatitis – Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- HIV and AIDS
- Sexual Health
- Needle and Syringe Program
- Needle and Syringe Program – List of Locations.
Other Useful Websites:
- Multilingual information about HIV, Hepatitis C and related topics
- Ending HIV
- Prep for HIV Prevention