Savoury Muesli is the perfect addition to greek yoghurt, avocado on toast or your favourite eggy breakfast!
Serves: 10-12 serves
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup pepitas / sunflower seeds, raw
1/3 cup coconut flakes
1 cup walnuts, raw, unsalted roughly chopped
2 tsp turmeric, ground
1 tsp cumin, ground
1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp rosemary, fresh or dried
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp coconut or olive oil (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 1-2 baking trays.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Cover baking trays with a thin layer of muesli.
4. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes (or until golden), stirring after 20 minutes to ensure a crispy muesli.
5. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.