Banana and Date Muffins
Simple, 5 ingredient muffins that make a great lunchbox snack.
2 cups rolled oats
4 medjool dates (or 8 dried dates)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin or line with muffin cases.
3. Place oats in a blender and blend on high until they form a powder (alternatively substitute for self raising flour).
4. Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin holes.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.