The Northern NSW Local Health District (LHD) Health Promotion unit is inviting Northern NSW residents to enter our photo competition with photos that promote healthy lifestyles in our beautiful region.
There are four categories:
- Active living – pictures that showcase active lifestyles for all ages and abilities, individuals and families.
- Healthy eating/food – pictures that showcase healthy food, gardens etc. You can accompany your picture with a recipe if you like!
- Ageing well – pictures that showcase healthy, socially connected living over 60.
- Healthy North Coast – pictures that showcase our region, and healthy living in our region.
How to enter:
Email your entries to NNSWLHD-HealthPromotion@health.nsw.gov.au by 5pm February 4th 2021.
- Label each photo with your surname, first initial and the category you are entering the photo into. Include a number if you are entering more than one photo per category. For example, if Joanna Smith was entering two photos into the active living category:
a. Smith, J Active living 1
b. Smith, J Active Living 2
- Label your consent form to match the label of the photo, but with ‘consent’ added to the end e.g.:
a. Smith, J Active living 1 Consent
b. Smith, J Active Living 2 Consent
If you need help to label photos correctly, please email us at: NNSWLHD-HealthPromotion@health.nsw.gov.au
- By entering the competition you are confirming that you took the photos you are entering and you give permission for the NNSW LHD permission to use the photo for communication/promotional activities.