There are no new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported among residents of Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD).
NNSWLHD has been notified of a new casual contact venue visited by a confirmed case of COVID-19 who travelled between Sydney and Brisbane for work.
The case is not a resident of Northern NSW Local Health District and is no longer in the area.
Anyone who attended the following venue at the time listed is a casual contact and must get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.
|BP Chinderah (Southbound Service Centre, Pacific Motorway)||69 Ozone Street||Chinderah||Wednesday 8 September||1:45pm – 4:30pm|
It is vital that anyone who has any symptoms of COVID-19 gets tested as soon as they can and isolates while they await their result.
Testing clinics in the Tweed region include:
- Tweed Heads Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, 38-44 Boyd Street, Tweed Heads Specialist Centre. Open Monday to Friday, appointments not required
- Tweed Heads QML Drive-through Pathology, Cnr Wharf Street and Florence Street, Tweed Heads. Open Monday to Friday, appointments not required
- The Tweed Hospital, Solander Street, Tweed Heads. Open 7 days, appointments not required
- South Tweed Heads 4Cyte Drive-through Pathology, 157-161 Minjungbal Drive, South Tweed Heads. Open 7 days, appointments not required
- Murwillumbah 4Cyte Drive-through Pathology, 250 Tweed Valley Way, entry via Railway Street, Murwillumbah. Open 7 days, no appointment required.
- Murwillumbah Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, 14 King Street, Murwillumbah. Open Monday to Friday, appointments not required
- Murwillumbah Respiratory Clinic, 14 King Street, Murwillumbah. Open Monday – Friday, appointments required.
You can find testing clinics and their opening hours on the NSW government website at: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/health-and-wellbeing/clinics or, you can also contact your GP.