We are redesigning the Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD) website! We want a new structure and look to make it easier for people to find the information they are looking for.
We’re seeking input from community members, health consumers and staff about the function and design of our current site. This feedback will inform how we design our new site. This process is known as user testing.
To get involved, register your interest and we will contact you to get started.
Through user testing, we want to discover:
1. How easy or difficult it is to find certain information on our current website
2. What information people in NNSW LHD are looking for online
3. How people in NNSW LHD search for information about health services and medical conditions online
4. What barriers there are to accessing health information offered on our website quickly and easily
5. How often people in NNSW LHD use the internet and how reliable their connection is
6. What format would people prefer information about health services and medical conditions to be in
7. What would make it easier for people to navigate our website
8. What facilities or names people associate with and recognise locally, i.e. hospitals, the LHD as a health agency, NSW Health.
What will be required from participants?
Participants will complete a two-stage process:
1. Complete a series of short online tasks to find certain information on our current website. We will give you a scenario and ask you to complete the task at a time that suits you. It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes.
2. Attend a workshop in Lismore to discuss the results of your task, and contribute to a discussion about redesigning our website. You can also complete this part via telephone if you are unable to attend the workshop in person.
Community workshop: Tuesday 23 July from 12.00pm – 1.30pm at Lismore Base Hospital.
Staff workshop: Friday 26 July from 10.30 – 12.00pm at Lismore Base Hospital
To participate, register your interest and we will contact you with a task to complete.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to receiving your input!