Clarence Health Service Community Advisory Group: Expressions of Interest
Would you like to use your experience as a patient, carer or health consumer to improve health services in the Clarence region?
We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals living in the Clarence Valley (includes Grafton, Maclean, Yamba and Iluka areas) for appointment to the Clarence Health Service Community Advisory Group (CAG).
This new community group will provide advice, feedback and guidance to the health service on a range of activities.
What will be expected of me?
- The CAG will meet up to four times per year. Each meeting is expected to last two hours.
- Contribute your opinion and share your experiences while thinking about how to improve health services for your community.
- Use your networks to gather and distribute information.
What can I expect?
- Our staff will provide support and advice to you.
- You will have the opportunity to be a voice for patients, carers and your community in influencing and shaping the heath service.
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge of local health services.
- CAG members will receive a small payment to cover travel and out of pocket expenses.
How to apply
- If you are an interested patient, carer or community member, please complete the online expression of interest form by clicking here.
- For more information or if you would like assistance, please contact Gerald May, Community Engagement Manager, (02) 6624 0333 or NNSWLHD-Engagement@health.nsw.gov.au
Expressions of interest must be received by 5pm, Friday 10 May 2019.