So you think you’re a master chef? Well prove it! The Northern NSW Local Health District Health Promotion unit is holding a Healthy Local Food Cooking Challenge for Northern Rivers residents.
- $100 prize vouchers will be awarded for the most appealing, healthy and creative meals.
- Use only fresh ingredients from the local farmers markets, farm gate, or food you’ve grown yourself.
- Get a friend or family member to film you preparing or cooking a meal using these ingredients.
- The meal could be simple, such as a new take on a sandwich; a homemade hummus dip & vegetable sticks; or a more complex meal that you’d see in a restaurant.
- Full details of the competition are on the website.