It provides a robust framework to drive our six new Strategic Priorities over the next five years. They are:
- Value, Develop and Empower Our People
- Our Community Values Our Excellent Person-Centred Care
- Empowering Aboriginal Health
- Integration Through Partnerships
- Effective Clinical and Corporate Accountability
- Champions of Innovation and Research.
These Strategic Priorities position the District to achieve our purpose to Work Together to Deliver Quality Health Outcomes Across Our Communities. The NNSW LHD Strategic Plan 2019 – 2024 maintains a strong emphasis on community and clinician engagement, and on ensuring our patients (and their carers and families) are at the centre of every decision we make.