- individual counselling support to reduce or stop your drug/alcohol use,
- hospital consultation and liaison for those at risk of alcohol or drug withdrawal (available at Tweed, Ballina, Byron, Lismore, and Grafton hospitals),
- the Riverlands Inpatient Withdrawal Unit at Lismore Base Hospital – medicated withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
- the Opioid Treatment Program Methadone, Buprenorphine (including depot) and Suboxone replacement for people who have an opioid dependence
- the MERIT Program (Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment) case management program for people with local court charges and drug use.
- Drugs In Pregnancy: (DIPs) Women who are pregnant and using drugs and/or alcohol.
- Community Engagement Team: (CET) a community outreach service for people who need additional support to engage with drug and alcohol services.
- Take Home Naloxone (free) – available at most locations.
In Tweed, phone 07 5506 7010.
For more information, visit Alcohol and Other Drugs
More information is also available through our Mental Health Services.