- This clinic does not run every day.
- For further information about clinic times, or specific programs, please contact the Lismore Sexual Health Service – see “contacting us”
Byron Bay Sexual Health ClinicNorthern NSW Local Health District HIV and Related Programs (HARP) provides a range of services across the Tweed and Richmond River regions. These include:
- HIV detection, treatment and management
- STI screening and treatment
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Liaison Officer
- Education and outreach
- Pop up clinics for HIV testing at various local events
Clinical – Diagnosis and management for all sexually transmitted infections (STI’s). Management HIV infection.
Counselling and Support – For STI’s, sexuality issues, HIV counselling and ongoing support.
Additional information including handouts is available from the Sexual Health website page.
Lismore Sexual Health Service(02) 6639 9400 (02) 6639 9410
Location of Service
54 Ewingsdale Road, Ewingsdale, NSW 2481, Australia