While in hospital, patients have access to Physiotherapists to provide assessment, treatment, and advice on range of issues including musculoskeletal, respiratory, orthopaedic, neurological, and medical conditions.
In the community, our Physiotherapy team is available for:
- Musculoskeletal and post orthopaedic injuries, including cast application
- Falls and balance assessment
- Vestibular assessments
- Women’s Health -Antenatal or post-partum follow-up e.g. pelvic floor, diastasis of rectus abdominus and pubic symphysis
- Incontinence assessments and advice
- Lymphoedema assessments, advice and garment measuring.
Group programs include:
- Chronic Pain iMOVE and iMPROVE program providing six-week group exercise and education
- Cardiac Rehab: pre- and post-assessments, group exercise and education classes for patients post-acute cardiac conditions.
- Pulmonary Rehab: Assessments, group exercise class and education and Home Programs for chronic lung disease.
Bookings are essential and can be made by phoning (02) 6620 6153.
|Location:||Cherry Street entrance, Ballina NSW 2478|
|Hours of Service:||8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday|
|Contacting Us:||Phone: (02) 6620 6153|