More than 280,000 people live within the Northern NSW Local Health District, and around 4.7 per cent of our population are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Our staff live and work in some of Australia’s most sought-after destinations, where work/life balance is not a buzzword, it’s a reality!
Our health service values the essential role our staff play in delivering innovative ways to respond to the health needs of our patients and clients.
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
We offer career opportunities for:
- Allied Health
- Corporate Services
- Hospital Assistants