Fitness Passport is a corporate health and fitness program that allows its members to access a wide range of local health and fitness facilities.
For more information, and to see the participating health and fitness services in your area, visit:
Salary Packaging is an Australian Taxation Office approved way of reducing your taxable income and thereby increasing your take-home pay.
As an employee of NNSWLHD, you are eligible to Salary Package the following benefits each Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) year (1 April to 31 March):
- $9,010 tax-free cap on mortgage, rent, credit card, and other bills
- $2,650 on meal entertainment
- Novated car leasing
For more information about SMART Salary and salary packaging, go to:
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EAP provides short term counselling and support for all employees and their immediate family members. It is a free and confidential service and can assist with:
- Professional counselling for personal or work related problems
- Face to face counselling is available
- PLEASE NOTE: Staff wishing to access this service must do so in their own time.
- Appointments must not be made in working time unless the staff member has gained approval from Executive as per the EAP Policy.
Staff are encouraged to voluntarily seek assistance by contacting LifeWorks to arrange a counselling session at a convenient time and location: 1300 361 008