- 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, every second Wednesday
Yamba Community Health Occupational Therapy – ChildrenProviding services to children 0-18 years, and their family and carers’. Service may include assessment, education and intervention focusing on child development, motor skills, sensory processing and thinking skills which may impact on the child’s involvement in activities at home and preschool/school. Service also includes prescribing equipment and recommending modifications to home or school environment for children experiencing difficulties with their movement and mobility.
- Yamba Community Health Centre (by appointment)
- Referrals are accepted from all sources – family, preschool/school, early intervention, GP and other specialists via phone, email, fax, letter. Parent or guardian consent is required for all referrals.
- Referrals are prioritised on the basis of clinical need and are placed on the waiting list pending service availability.
- Services are not provided to children eligible for and/or receiving services from other agencies or private service providers.
- To make an appointment please telephone Maclean Community Health (02) 6640 0123 and the Occupational Therapist will return your call
Location of Service
3 Roberts Close, Yamba, 2464