- 8.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Yamba Community Health – Health Once ServicesA‘Chronic disease management and support program’. This is a free service covering all aspects of self management. Consultation, assessment, education and information are provided. Clinics are available at Treelands Drive Community Centre, Yamba. Wednesday clinics – Respiratory disease & asthma management, including spirometry. Friday clinics – Diabetes education and management. Tuesdays – home visits are provided. Alternate Thursdays – Clinics at Dr. Trichards Practice.
- Phone Maclean Community Health on 6640 0123 to make an appointment.
- No referral required. A health summary from your GP is beneficial.
- Referrals are accepted from all Health Professionals or the individual concerned.
- Variety of clinics are held at Yamba on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, alternatve Thursdays and Fridays
Location of Service
7 Treelands Drive, Yamba, 2464
For more information about Community Health Services in Yamba, please ring the Maclean Community Health Centre:
(02) 6640 0123