- Clinics are held by appointment only.
Yamba Community Health Dental Clinic – AdultsThe Dental Clinic for adults is held at Grafton.
- Adolescents up to 18 years at school or TAFE (full-time), and have a Medicare card are eligible for public dental services.
- Adults must have a Medicare card and one of the following benefit cards;
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Card
- Telephone Oral Health Contact Centre 1300 651 625 to make an appointment, cancellation or enquiry
- 8.30am-4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
Location of Service
Aruma Dental Service, 175 Queen Street, Grafton NSW 2460