- 8.00am-4.30pm (Monday, Tuesday, and every second Thursday)
Yamba Community Health Child and Family CounsellingChild and Family Counselling is a free service for children aged 0-12 years and their families/carers. Assistance is provided for behavioural and emotional difficulties, anxiety management, relationship difficulties (but not couple counselling), grief and loss issues and trauma The service is unable to provide a crisis response and does not work directly with children while Family Court matters are in process. Where possible the Child and Family Counselling service works collaboratively with schools, preschools and other relevant agencies.
- Free for Children 0-12 years and /or families/carers
- No formal referral is required.
- Yamba Community Health Centre (by appointment)
- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
- To discuss a referral or access the service please telephone Maclean Community Health on (02) 6640 0123. The Child and Family Counsellor will call you back to discuss your concerns, discuss any assistance that is available or to arrange a suitable appointment time at the appropriate Community Health location.
Location of Service
3 Roberts Close, Yamba 2464