- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – alternative weeks) at Maclean Community Health
Yamba Community Health Cardiac Rehabilitation and Heart Failure Program for Lower Clarence AreaProviding support and education to individuals identified with any Cardiac Diagnosis. An assessment and assistance is given in implementing self-management strategies for a healthy lifestyle for individuals living with Cardio Vascular Diseases (CVD).
This can be achieved by Individual Cardiac Assessment, Cardiac Home Program, Cardiac Group Program and is supported by Physiotherapy with Lifestyle and Management Strategies for improved Health Outcomes.
- Referrals from GP, cardiology or other Health professionals required and anyone with a Cardiac Diagnosis.
- Yamba Community Health Centre (by appointment)
- Iluka Community Health Centre (by appointment)
- Some home visits available (by appointment)
- Monday to Friday 08.00am-4.30pm
- Telephone (02) 6640 0123
- Fax (02) 6640 0251
Contacting Maclean Community Health(02) 6640 0123 (02) 6640 0251
Location of Service
21 Union Street Maclean NSW 2463