The Child and Family Health clinic is a free service to support families caring for children from birth to five years of age. Child and Family Health Nurses provide regular developmental screening as well as information and support on breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition, introducing solids, growth and development, sleep and settling, parenting, immunisation, dental care, child safety and community services.
We also provide an Immunisation Clinic for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. Immunisation is free of charge to infants, children, and eligible adults following NSW Health Immunisation Schedules and the guidelines provided by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
All Immunisations given to children are entered on the ACIR (Australian Childhood Immunisation Register).
Bookings are essential. Please phone reception 8.30am – 4:30pm (Mon-Fri) to make an appointment.
||Murwillumbah Community Health – 8-10 Nullum Street, Murwillumbah, NSW 2484
|Hours of Service:
- Child and Family Health Clinics held every Wednesday from 9am – 3pm
- Immunisation Clinic held 3rd Thursday of each month from 9am – 12pm
||Phone: (02) 6670 9400; fax: (02) 6672 5133
- Children aged 6 weeks – 5 years
- Referrals can be received from GP, Pre-schools, self or family and carers.
- Bookings are essential. We will take your details and call you back to make an appointment