- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Monday – Friday and Sunday)
Maclean Community Health – Transitional Aged Care ServiceThis service offers clients the opportunity of early safe discharge from hospital by providing short-term active management and support for older people. It is designed to provide transitional aged care to older persons following an acute illness or who are convalescing, with a therapeutic, personalised, home-based support service.
- Clients must be aged 70 years and over (50 years of over for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders) or have an age related illness).
- Clients must also have the potential to improve and achieve stated goals in a community environment.
- Clients must be medically stable, and must have a current ACAT approval (which will be organised for them in hospital.
- Clients must require nursing and/or personal care plus a therapy.
Location of Service
21 Union Street, Maclean, 2463