- Monday and Thursday: 8.00am – 4.30pm
- The Respiratory Liaison nurse will contact clients to make an appointment.
Maclean Community Health – Respiratory serviceThe Respiratory Liaison nurse (RN) provides assessment and education for clients with any chronic pulmonary condition. Clients are seen individually and can be offered a place in the Pulmonary Rehab program, which is by invitation. Focus is on educating clients about their condition and improving self- management skills, to prevent/minimise flare ups and hospitalisation. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program runs twice a week over an 8-week period, and usually four times a year, depending on waiting lists. The RN and physiotherapist work together to run this program on site.
- Clients can self refer or be referred by their GP or other health service provider referral.
- Free service / Outpatient clinic / limited availability for home visits
- Telephone (02) 6640 0123 and the Respiratory Nurse will return your call
Location of Service
21 Union Street, Maclean, NSW 2463