Maclean Community Health Physiotherapy
AdultWe provide a range of adult physiotherapy services for people aged over 18 in the outpatient, community and hospital setting.
* interventions for muscles, joints or bones
* pre and post-natal care
* neurological intervention for head injury, stroke or nerve damage
* cardiovascular and respiratory care
* lymphoedema management
* women’s health intervention,
* physical rehabilitation and geriatric care
* home visits where appropriate
* hydrotherapy (water exercise),
* group activities for people with chronic respiratory and cardiac conditions,
* equipment prescription and fitting for walking aides, e.g. crutches.
Paediatric Physiotherapy involves a family centred, functional approach to assess, diagnose, manage and prevent disorders of paediatric movement and development.
We provide treatment for a variety of conditions including orthopaedic and musculoskeletal assessment, general developmental concerns, movement disorders, cardio- respiratory conditions, prematurity follow-up, neurological and neuromuscular conditions.
Paediatric Physiotherapy is provided to children from birth to 18 years who are not eligible for treatment with ADHC.
Clients will need a referral from their GP or other health professional. Children with development concerns can be referred via the Clarence Valley Child Development Pathway.
Clients are prioritised according to their clinical need.
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* Yamba Community Health Centre, Tuesday by appointment
* Iluka Community Health Centre, Thursday by appointment
* Home visits by appointment
Contact: (02) 6640 0113 (02) 6640 0251
Location: 21 Union Street, Maclean, NSW 2463