- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Maclean Community Health – Drug & Alcohol Counselling ServiceThe Drug and Alcohol (D&A) counselling service is offered to individuals, couples and families with alcohol and/or other drug related problems. At contact a person may be offered an initial session to identify issues and strategies or suggested for referral to a more appropriate service, e.g. (a withdrawal management program, hospital, doctor, rehabilitation unit, self-help group) to enhance their health and wellbeing.
This service offers assessment and counselling for individuals and significant others affected by the use of Alcohol or other Drugs and a referral service. Provides information and educational needs to the community and develops partnership and service linkage with other health and non-health professional.
- A person can be self-referred or referred from a wide range of services e.g. (G.P.s, Hospitals, Legal Services, N.G.O.’s).
- If an individual is being referred, it is encouraged for them to participate or be aware of the referral.
- To make a referral or appointment telephone 6640 0123. Leave your details and the D&A counsellor will call you to arrange a suitable appointment time and Community Health location that suits both parties.
- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Location of Service
21 Union Street, Maclean, 2463