- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Tuesday only)
Maclean Community Health Diabetes High Risk Foot ClinicThe service is provided to people with Peripheral arterial disease (PAD), Rheumatoid arthritis with foot deformities or pain, Peripheral Neuropathy (lack of sensation in feet), Ulceration to feet or Neurological Diseases (MS, Spina Bifida, Charcot Marie Tooth, Parkinson’s etc.). The service includes a comprehensive foot assessment, wound management, Ankle-brachial Index (ABI) or ulcer debridement when required.
- A medical health summary and referral from a professional is required.
- Appointments and Enquiries: Podiatry Department at Grafton Community Health
- Telephone: (02) 6641 8734
- Tuesday to Thursday 8.00am-4.30pm
Location of Service
Grafton Community Health, Arthur Street (Grafton Hospital Annexe Building) Grafton 2460