- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Thursday, Friday – alternative weeks)
Maclean Community Health Diabetes EducationThe Diabetes Educator provides Diabetes Education and Support for people and families with Diabetes. Also provides Education to Health Care Professionals and management and involvement in promotional activities to support a healthy lifestyle. Education can be one to one or group education.
- Clinics are held each week
- Self- referral, GP referral, Specialist Referral, Allied Health, Hospital referral
- Appointments and Enquiries: Maclean Community Health
- Telephone: (02) 6640 0123 Monday-Friday 8.00am-4.30pm
Location of Service
21 Union Street, Maclean, 2463