- The clinic is at Grafton Community Health only
- Clinic opening times Monday-Friday 8.00am – 4:30pm
- Weekend & Public Holidays 8.30am – 10.30am
h3>Grafton Community Health – Clarence Pharmacotherapy ClinicTreatment for people within the Clarence Valley who are dependent on opioid-specific drugs (prescribed or illicit). Treatment options available are Methadone, Buprenorphine or Suboxone.
- Eligibility for treatment is based on assessment and identified opioid dependence.
- Contact service directly for referral.
Location of Service
Grafton Community Health, Arthur Street, Grafton, 2460