- Alternate Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Lismore Community Health – Diabetes DietitianThe Diabetes Dietitian assesses the nutritional needs of individuals with diabetes, formulates appropriate nutritional management plans, medical nutrition therapy, education and support to clients. The target groups:
- Children with Diabetes (Type 1 or Type 2 ) or Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Diabetes In Pregnancy (Type 1, Type 2 or Gestational)
- Adults with Type 1 Diabetes or adults with Type 2 Diabetes for insulin stabilisation or consideration of insulin therapy
- Referral to service by GP, Specialist or Allied Health Professional
Location of Service
Lismore Community Health Service, Level 1 and Level 3, 29 Molesworth Street, Lismore, 2480