- individual counselling support to reduce or stop your drug/alcohol use
- hospital consultation and liaison for those at risk of alcohol or drug withdrawal (available at Tweed, Ballina, Lismore, and Grafton hospitals)
- the Riverlands Inpatient Withdrawal Unit at Lismore Base Hospital – medicated withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
- the Opioid Treatment Program Methadone, Buprenorphine (including depot) and Suboxone replacement for people who have an opioid dependence
- the MERIT Program (Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment) case management program for people with local court charges and drug use
- Drugs In Pregnancy: (DIPs) Women who are pregnant and using drugs and/or alcohol
- Community Engagement Team: (CET) Community based support service for people who are struggling to engage with accessing drug and alcohol services
- Take Home Naloxone (free) – available at most locations
Adults with alcohol or other drug related problems can access counselling and referral services through Kingscliff Community Health. To book an appointment, phone intake on (07) 5506 7010.
For more information, visit Alcohol and Other Drugs
More information is also available through our Mental Health Services.
|Location:||Kingscliff Community Centre, 71 Turnock Street, Kingscliff NSW 2487|
|Hours of Service:||By appointment only – 8.30am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday.|
|Contacting Us:||Phone: (07) 5506 7010;|
|Access criteria:||Referrals may come from a range of services such as hospitals, GP’s, other health professionals, welfare, child protection, legal or corrective services, or individuals aged 18 or over|