- 8.00-4.30pm (Monday-Friday and Sunday)
Iluka Community Health Transitional Aged CareThis service offers clients the opportunity of early safe discharge from hospital by providing short-term active management and support for older people. It is designed to provide transitional aged care to older persons following an acute illness or who are convalescing, with a therapeutic, personalised, home-based support service.
- Clients must be aged 70 years and over (50 years of over for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders) or have an age related illness.
- Clients must also have the potential to improve and achieve stated goals in a community environment.
- Clients must be medically stable, and must have ACAT approval (which will be organised for them in hospital).
- Clients must require nursing and/or personal care plus a therapy.
(02) 6641 8280 (02) 6641 8280
Location of Service
Iluka Community Health, Cnr Duke and Micalo Streets, Iluka, 2466