- 8.00-4.00pm (Monday-Thursday) at Maclean Community Health
Iluka Community Health Speech Pathology – ChildThe Clarence Valley Speech Pathology Department, based at Grafton and Maclean Community Health, provide services to children (0-17 years) who reside in the Clarence Valley. This includes both inpatients and outpatients. Clients are seen for assessment, therapy, and/or management for a range of swallowing and communication disorders including language, speech, voice and fluency.
- Age 0-17 years
- Outpatient Referrals can be made directly to the Speech Pathology Department via telephone, email, fax or letter.
- Referrals are accepted from anyone involved in the care of the client (e.g. self, spouse/carer, case worker, doctor etc.) once consent has been gained.
- Yamba Community Health Centre (Tuesday)
- Iluka Community Health Centre (by appointment)
- 8.00am – 4.00pm (Monday-Thursday)
Location of Service
Iluka Community Health, Cnr Duke and Micalo Streets, Iluka, 2466