- 8.00am – 4.30pm (Tuesday)
School Health Nurse ServiceSchool Health Service includes four-year-old Health Assessments and School Screening services, to all schools in the Clarence Valley. This is a targeted service aimed at providing early assessment and referral for early intervention for at risk children and families. The screening includes assessment of vision, hearing, speech, dental, fine & gross motor development and social and emotional issues. The service also includes teacher & preschool teacher training on request in: Anaphylaxis Management in schools, Asthma Training and Buccal Midazolam Administration for Seizure Management in schools.
(Includes outreach to Yamba, Iluka and surrounding areas)
- Service available Tuesday from 8.00am-4.30pm
- School Screening via teacher or parent referral.
- 4 year old Health Assessment via parent booking in.
- Monday –Friday 08.00-4.30pm
Location of Service
Iluka Community Health, Duke St and Micalo St, Iluka NSW 2466, Australia