Iluka Community Health Physiotherapy – AdultWe provide a range of adult physiotherapy services for people aged over 18 in the outpatient, community and hospital setting.
* interventions for muscles, joints or bones
* pre and post-natal care
* neurological intervention for head injury, stroke or nerve damage
* cardiovascular and respiratory care
* lymphoedema management
* women’s health intervention,
* physical rehabilitation and geriatric care
* home visits where appropriate
* hydrotherapy (water exercise),
* group activities for people with chronic respiratory and cardiac conditions,
* equipment prescription and fitting for walking aides, e.g. crutches.
Clients will need a referral from their GP or other health professional.
Clients are prioritised according to their clinical need.
Child Physiotherapy services are provided at Maclean Community Health.
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday at Maclean Community Health.
Tuesdays by appointment at Yamba Community Health
Contact: Ph (02) 6640 0113 Fax (02) 6640 0251