- 8.00-4.30pm (Monday-Friday)
Iluka Community Health Generalist NursingServices available Monday – Friday (8am-4.30pm) and include:
- Wound Care – Acute, Chronic and Post-Op
- Stoma Therapy
- Continence Care
- Palliative Care
- Assistance with Referrals to appropriate Services
- A person can self-refer or be referred by a wide range of individuals and organisations e.g. (G.P.s, Hospitals, Specialists, Support Services and family/friends/carers). If someone is being referred, it is encouraged for them to participate or be aware of the referral.
- Doctor directed procedures require referrals and documentation.
- Medicare card required
- Maclean Community Health – full-time clinic (by appointment)
- Iluka Community Centre (by appointment)
- Home visits available
- To discuss a referral or access the service please telephone Maclean Community Health on (02) 66400123. The Community Nurse will discuss your requirements and negotiate an appointment at the appropriate Community Health location or arrange a home visit if necessary.
- You may be required to leave a message and the Community Nurse will return your call.
Location of Service
Iluka Community Health, Cnr Duke and Micalo Streets, Iluka, 2466