Child and Family Health ClinicChild and Family Health Nurses provide a range of services for families caring for children aged 0-5 years, including:
* Developmental screening for children from birth to five years of age
* Home visits for new babies and follow ups
* Breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition support
* Family health and welfare
* Parenting support
* Child health and development, including sleep and settling
* Education sessions – Preparation for Parenthood
For all appointments and immunisations, please bring your Blue Book and Medicare Card.
Child and Family Clinics
Monday 9.30am – 12.30pm at Iluka Community Health Centre by appointment only.
Immunisations by appointment only.
Preparation for Parenthood Groups
* Group runs over six weeks
* Maclean Community Health Centre, 21 Union Street Maclean
* Wednesday Evenings 5.30pm-8.00pm
* For booking telephone: (02) 6640 0123
For all appointments and enquiries please contact the Child and Family Health Nurse at Maclean Community Health
Monday to Friday 8.00am -4.30pm (except Public Holidays). Ph: (02) 6640 0123
Location: Corner Duke and Micalo Streets, Iluka NSW 2466