- 8.30am – 4.30pm (Mon-Fri)
HealthOne Pottsville – Tweed Valley Sexual Health Health ClinicClinical – Diagnosis and management for all sexually transmitted infections (STI’s). Management HIV infection. Education – for HCW’s, government services and community groups.
Counselling and Support – For STI’s, sexuality issues, HIV counselling and ongoing support. Our service includes an Aboriginal Sexual Health Worker to assist and support the needs of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community. Service if free and confidential.
Additional information including handouts is available from the Sexual Health website page.
- Self referral – appointment only
- For an appointment at HealthOne Pottsville outreach clinic, phone Tweed Sexual Health on 07 5506 6850.
- Clinic 145, Tweed Valley Sexual Health Service is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30 to 5pm and Wednesday 1.30 to 6.00pm
- Other outreach Clinics are at Murwillumbah Community Health and held every 2nd Thursday of the month. Byron Bay Sexual Health Clinic is held every Monday.
Location of Service
HealthOne Pottsville, 10B Elizabeth Street, Pottsville 2489