- 8.00am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Grafton Community Health School Health Nurse ServiceSchool Health Service includes Before School Assessments and School Screening services, to all schools & preschools in the Clarence Valley. This is a targeted service aimed at providing early assessment and referral for early intervention for at risk children and families. The screening includes assessment of vision, hearing, speech, fine & gross motor development and social and emotional issues. The service also includes teacher & preschool teacher training on request in: Anaphylaxis Management in schools, Asthma Training and Buccal Midazolam Administration for Seizure Management in schools.
- Service available Mon-Fri from 9am-3pm
- School Screening via teacher or parent referral
- Before School Assessment via parent booking in
- Some screening attended in Pre schools with parental consent
Location of Service
Grafton Community Health, Arthur Street, Grafton NSW 2460