- Staff Available: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Dosing hours: Monday – Friday
- Session 1: 8.30am – 10.30am
- Session 2: 3.00pm – 3.45pm
- Dosing hours: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- 8:30am – 10:30am
Grafton Community Health – Clarence Pharmotherapy ClinicTreatment for people within the Clarence Valley who are dependent on opioid-specific drugs (prescribed or illicit). Treatment options available are Methadone, Buprenorphine or Suboxone.
- Contact service directly for referral. Direct line is (02) 6641 8709.
- Eligibility for treatment is based on assessment and identified opioid dependence.
Location of Service
Grafton Community Health, Arthur Street, Grafton NSW 2460